Work Location : Sricity, Andhra Pradesh
Key Responsibilities :
1. Hands on experience in Final line (Inspection, Spot Repair),
2. Hands on experience in Pre Treatment and Electro coat deposition
3. Paint Shop defect analysis and counter measure skill,
4. Well known analysis about body defects (Dents, Body waviness, grinding marks etc.)
5. Top coat defects trouble shooting experience.
6. Workers management and controlling.
7. Well knowledge about paint process PT ED, Sealer, Topcoat and Repair methods and process
Achieving the daily production targets and team management.
- Knowledge of Paint shop process PT & ED, Sealer process, Topcoat painting and parameters, Paint repair and refinishing
- Knowledge of Paint issue.
- Hands on experience of Painting and Paint repair, If sealing process also preferable
- Monitoring the Paint Quality trend and drive the counter measure.
- Assure the counter measure effectiveness through process audit check.
- Experience in paint shut down activity.
- Knowledge about paint robot handling.
- Knowledge about paint shop 5s importance.
- Knowledge about Paint Hazardous wastage management.
- Knowledge about paint scrubber management.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Industrial Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time